Screen Resolution Tester
Check screen resolution online to know width and height (in pixels) of the screen on your device.
How Does Screen Resolution Tester Work?
Screen Resoulution Tester will check and display the width and height (in pixels) of the screen on your device. This tool works right inside your browser and can be used from any device such as mobile phone, laptop, monitor or a TV.
You can also learn about the total pixels available on your screen. This data can be useful when you are comparing screens of two different resolutions.
Our tool is able to update in real-time the dimensions of your screen when you move your browser to different screens connected with the same device.
What are most popular screen resolutions?
Some of the most popular screen resolutions and their names are:
- SD - 640 x 480 pixels
- QHD - 960 x 540 pixels
- HD - 1280 x 720 pixels
- Full HD - 1920 x 1080 pixels
- QHD or 2K or 1440p - 2560 x 1440 pixels
- UHD or 4K or 2160p - 3840 x 2160 pixels
- 5K resolution - 5120 x 2880 pixels
- UHD 8K or 4320p - 7680 × 4320 pixels
var width = screen.width
var height = screen.height
var totalpixels = width * height
console.log(width, height, totalpixels)
How to Use Screen Resolution Tester?
- Width and Height of the screen on your device will be automatically displayed above by our tool.
- Total pixels available to be displayed by your screen is also displayed.
- The screen resolution will update dynamically as you move your browser to different screens (monitor, TV, projector).
- On a high DPI device or mobile device, your browser may lower the resolution to display a readable text.
- You can adjust "Display Scaling" on your device to Zoom or reset the viewable area of the screen.
- We do not store the data shown and everything is done inside your browser.