JSON Viewer Online
Display JSON data in tree view with syntax highlighting, clickable links and collapse, expand of child nodes.
Categories →Dev Tools
How to Use JSON Viewer Online?
- Enter the JSON data as text in the textarea on the left.
- You can also enter a JSON data URL in the input box above the textarea to fetch the JSON string from the URL.
- JSON view will be automatically generated if there are no errors in parsing/fetching the JSON.
- You can fold and expand the child nodes in the JSON view by clicking on the small traingle icons.
- Any link inside the JSON data will be clickable in the rendered JSON view.
- When displaying the JSON from URL, the input textarea gets hidden. You can start over by reloading the page.
- We do not store any of your JSON data as everything is done client side.