Browser Resolution Tester
Check browser resolution online to know width and height (in pixels) of the web browser you are using.
How Does Browser Resolution Tester Work?
Browser Resoulution Tester will check and display the width and height (in pixels) of your browser window. This tool is able to determine the viewport area (also known as viewable area) of your browser. This information is useful to know the rendering size of a website inside the browser window.
You can also learn about the total pixels available to be displayed by your browser window. This data can be useful when you are comparing browser windows of two different dimensions.
Our tool is able to update in real-time and the dimensions of your browser will update automatically as you resize your browser.
var width = window.innerWidth
var height = window.innerHeight
var totalpixels = width * height
console.log(width, height, totalpixels)
How to Use Browser Resolution Tester?
- Width and Height of your browser will be automatically displayed above by our tool.
- The dimensions displayed are the viewport (viewable area) of your browser and not entire window size.
- Total pixel available to be displayed inside your browser is also displayed.
- The browser resolution will update dynamically as you resize your browser.
- On a high DPI device or mobile device, your browser may lower the pixel dimension to display readable text.
- You can enable "Desktop View" in your mobile browser to see the full browser size.
- We do not store the data shown and everything is done inside your browser.