Color Palette Extractor
Generate color palette from an image by extracting dominant colors of the image.
How Does Color Palette Extractor Work?
Using our online tool you can extract dominant colors from an image and build a color palette matching the image theme. You can use any image file (JPG, PNG etc) to extract colors from. Simply drop the image file in the area above and a color palette will be built using the colors present in the image.
Our Color Palette Extractor can build a color pallete of 9 different color shades after picking these colors from the image. The HEX value of these colors are also displayed before each color shade. Clicking on the shade of color will copy the HEX value to your clipboard. If you wish to convert the HEX value to any other format such as RGB then you can click on the HEX value and get the different values from our color converter. You can also generate more shades of the extracted colors using our color shades generator.
Our tool works in real time and is able to pick a color palette from your image almost instantly. This can be done as your image is not uploaded to our servers but instead is just loaded inside your browser. This also makes it safe to use any image when using color extractor tool as your image is never uploaded to our server.
How to Extract Color Palette From an Online Image?
If you want to extract colors from an online image then you can download it on your device first and then drop the downloaded file in the tool above.
How to Get Color Palette From Multiple Images?
In case you want to extract colors from more than one image then we recommend opening our tool in multiple tabs or reloading the page after working with each image to reset the current color palette.
How to Use Color Palette Extractor?
- Drag and drop image from your local system to the canvas above for extracting colors.
- Dominant colors will be extracted from the image and displayed above.
- Up to 9 colors from image are displayed along with their HEX value.
- Click the color block to copy value of color in HEX.
- In case your browser does not support copying values directly to clipboard via script then you can do a manual copy.
- Click on the HEX value displayed below the color to get color in other formats such as RGB, HSL or HSV.
- We do not store any images as everything is done inside your browser.