Saturate a color online. Enter color in rgb, hex, hsl or hsv and get saturated shades of the color.
How to Use Saturate Color?
- Enter value of your color in textbox above in any format (RGB, HEX, RGBA, HSL, HSV etc.)
- Or, use the color picker to pick your color.
- Adjust the slider to select the amount (in percent) in order to saturate the given color.
- Saturated color will be automatically updated along with its value in different formats.
- Click to copy value of the saturated color in HEX, RGB, HSL or HSV.
- Value will be copied directly to your clipboard.
- In case your browser does not support copying values directly to clipboard via script then you can do a manual copy.
- You can use the "Random" button to generate a random color.
- You can share the color to saturate using the URL in address bar as it updates to reflect current color.
- We do not store any data entered by you and everything is done inside your browser.